Monday, April 7, 2008

Goodmorning goodmorning...and it is indeed a good one. Beautiful blue skies, no wind and half of my children are at school...ah the peace. So, it gives me time to update the blog. The activity that was planned for the 26th of this month has been cancelled. Please let any others know (like the boys who don't look at blogs).

We watched a CES fireside on Sunday night and many of us heard from our beloved Ant..oh sorry Aunt and the lovely chior that sung for us! Ahem, Collette you really did like them. We listened to a talk that encouraged you to....wait for it....this will shock you...GET MARRIED! Really though I did think there were a number of things that were presented were very relevant so I hope everyone has given it some thought.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou for all who contributed to the food, those who didn't come surely missed out, the desserts especially were fabulous.

The next CES fireside and pot luck will be on the 4th May and will be held at our home. Please Email for the addy ajwoolley@aapt.net.au I am thinking maybe of starting at 5, would people prefer it to start earlier? Especially those who have to travel. Please comment to let me know. (For those who haven't done that before you just click on the 'comment' link below the post)

For now I think that is all. I'll get that photo we took and add it soon. Have a wonderful week.


1 comment:

Collette said...

hmm aren't we a lovely looking bunch...
Yes the choir's singing warmed my heart:)
Speaking on behalf of the afternoon church goers 5 is fine cause it gives us an excuse to leave church straight away!!
BTW Elissa can you post that the Debate has been postponed...won't be on until July:)