Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ok so for the life of me I cannot transfer a file from word onto this Blog. I am not saying there isn't a way, I just can't figure out how to do it...and don't have the time. So, my intent was to fill you in on the upcoming overnighter our stake is hosting. THIS WILL BE GOOD. So, here is the info we have already...

Devonport is based in the centre of Tasmania's North West CoastMULTI-STAKE YSA

OVERNIGHTER

5 & 6TH SEPTEMBER 2008

DANCE

SERVICE PROJECT

TEAM CHALLENGES

BILLETING PROVIDED

BREAKFAST & LUNCH PROVIDED

BRING A FRIEND

(GREAT MISSIONARY OPPORTUNITY)

I resorted to the old cut and paste method although it won't take any of the pictures. You may have also noticed i started a facebook group in regard to this activity. We would like to get a rough idea of numbers. The more the merrier :) So, if you are planning to come join our group. It is called I am going to Devonport Stake YSA overnighter. Creative i know.

No comments: