Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas




Well, my friends, it has been a busy month. I have a new calling in the ward that has certainly taken some time to get my head around. I really enjoyed teaching the YSA sunday school and was very sad to go. I am sure they miss the after class chocolates. I feel like I haven't seen you all in a long time! I hope you guys have a great Christmas. It has come up very quickly I hope you are all organised. I also hope you all get spoilt! I love this time of year, I love the christmas carols in sacrament meeting. I have some photo's from the overnighter that i have been meaning to post so i'll put them on now. Thanks to all who have supported the activities this year, it has been nice getting to know you all... yeah ok, these photo's are dodgy. You can thank photographer Aaron for that, he was too busy cheating to take photo's I guess!

No comments: